- SS433’S Jet trace from ALMA imaging and Global Jet Watch spectroscopy: evidence for post-launch particle acceleration
KM Blundell, Robert Laing, Steven Lee, Anita Richards (2018)
ApJ Letters, 867, 2
Papers that motivated the Global Jet Watch observatories
Here is a selection of papers that we have written that motivated all the work we have done to attain operations status for all the Global Jet Watch observatories.
- The dynamics and stability of circumbinary orbits
S Doolin & KM Blundell (2011)
MNRAS, 418, 2656
- SS433's accretion disc, wind and jets: before, during and after a major flare
KM Blundell, L Schmidtobreick & S Trushkin (2011)
MNRAS, 417, 2401
- SS433's circumbinary ring and accretion disc viewed through its attenuating disc wind
S Perez & KM Blundell (2010)
MNRAS, 408, 2
- Co-authors - login at the top right to view manuscripts and files you are collaborating on.
- Reviewers - login at the top right to view the pre-prints supporting the manuscripts you are reviewing.