- The Global Jet Watch uniquely combines excellence in science with empowerment for school students, around the world; astronomy is a gateway to science for so many.
Professor Brian P. Schmidt AC FAA FRS, Nobel prize winner
- This project is unique and important in providing not just the facilities for cutting-edge science, but also in engaging the enthusiasm and enhancing the education of the children whose participation will make it possible.
Lord May of Oxford, OM, AC, FRS
- I welcome this initiative—it is excellent for science, and excellent for the schoolgirls who will have access to good telescopes. What a brilliant idea!
Professor Jocelyn Bell Burnell, DBE, FRS, FRAS
- A brilliant new concept to involve schoolchildren in the frontiers of science at the same time as learning about the Universe.
Professor Phil Charles, former Director of the South African Astronomical Observatory, Head of Physics at the University of Southampton
- This is a wonderful idea—it will be useful in research, but also bring in new astronomers. We should do all we can to help it along.
Sir Patrick Moore, CBE, FRS, FRAS